Become a Supplier
At Hilton, we seek strategic suppliers that complement our expertise, amplify our impact and support our commitment to provide shared value to our customers, staff and stakeholders.
It is our policy that we fully understand each of our suppliers' trading standards, product ranges and service capabilities so that we can maintain the very highest levels of quality and support. All Architecture, Design & Construction suppliers in Suppliers’ Connection go through a careful review and vetting process. To initiate this partnership review process, please search below to browse the categories for which we are currently seeking applications. If your products and/or services are specifically related to the Day-To-Day operations of a hotel, you will need to register at www.mysupplymanagement.com/supplier.
Once you've selected available categories to which you'd like to apply, you will be asked to complete an online application and upload supporting documentation. Following review and approval, your company will be listed within Suppliers' Connection and be connected to the network of ongoing Hilton projects. The items below will be required during the application process, prepare these items prior to beginning the application process as the application cannot be submitted unless all items have been provided.
- Select categories and locations where your company can easily and economically provide products/services.
- Completed application including primary and secondary contacts.
- A list of completed projects with the completion dates and contact information. Must have a minimum of 5 hospitality projects, two must have been completed in the last 3 years.
- Contact information for 2 Hilton Directors, Project Managers and General Managers who have been involved in your Hilton projects.
- A minimum of two business references and contact information, including but not limited to Owners, Architects and General Contractors.
- Proof of membership to any Sustainability institutions.
- Upload the company brand logo. Company Logo (upload) Image must meet the following criteria: Dimension 235 x 235px (auto-resize in application). Size: 2 MB max. Type: jpg, jpeg, png, gif.
- Upload a company/product information packet with details on the specific products, services and Hilton brand for which the company is seeking approval. Please do not submit full line product catalogs. Size: 2 MB max, Word or PDF file type.
- Upload the last three (3) years of financials. Privately held companies do not have to provide financials. Size: 2 MB max, Word or PDF file type.
- Upload a copy of your current “Certificate of Liability Insurance”. Size: 2 MB max, Word or PDF file type.
- You will be required to create a temporary user ID and password to begin the application process. If needed, you will have the ability to save a partially completed application and log in at a later time with the temporary user ID and password to complete the application. Please note that once the completed application has been submitted the temporary user ID and password will be disabled. If your application is approved you will then be provided with instructions to create a permanent Suppliers Connection user ID and password.
Suppliers' Connection offers an enhanced Reporting Dashboard membership that identifies specific opportunities for your company. This membership level provides access to the Hilton construction report and allows you to promote your products and services.
Click here to begin your application